Shop On Grimco.com & Save An Additional 3%!*
Every order you place on Grimco.com qualifies for an additional 3% savings over the price you would receive if you placed the order by phone, email or fax.
That’s 3% back to your bottom line just by buying online!
*Some products are excluded from the promotion due to manufacturer minimum resale pricing. Some exclusions include 3M Envision products, other select 3M™ products, Epson inks, some HP inks and Hardware/Software products. All items are subject to exclusion due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
- Orders less than $100 will incur flat-rate shipping of $15 (applied on a per order basis).
- Qualifiers for Free Shipping*
- Any local delivery/UPS Ground order over $100.
- Updating a shipping method or selecting “Ship Now” will incur additional shipping charges.
- Available Shipping Methods:
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.
- UPS 3 Day Select
- Other services may be available
- Parcel Service C.O.D. shipments will have additional fees.
- Larger shipments ship motor freight (No C.O.D.'s on freight).
- All motor freight shipments will incur a minimum of $135 delivery charge.
- Local delivery services may be available in your area (minimum order may apply).
- Hazardous Material: Not all items can ship via air. Ground service may be required.
- Shipping Time: Grimco, Inc. stocks thousands of items for immediate shipping. Orders with custom or out of stock items may take longer to ship. If your order is time sensitive, ask your Customer Service Representative for assistance.
Due to fluctuations in raw materials and energy costs prices may change without notice.
Returns & Exchanges
- Grimco, Inc offers returns/exchanges on stock items, within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Please contact Grimco to obtain a Return Authorization number within 30 days of receiving product. No return or exchange will be accepted without a RA number.
- Once a RA request is approved, you will be given instructions for merchandise return, which may include a call tag (if applicable) that is valid for 10 business days.
- Custom items are not eligible for return.
- Restocking fees and freight fees will be applied on any returned drop ship item that ships directly from the manufacturer. Item will be returned to the manufacturer, not the Grimco branch.
- Grimco is not responsible for additional labor and material costs due to damaged, defective and/or incorrect product.
- Grimco reserves the right to refuse credit for any items that have been used, misused, or damaged by the customer.
- Additional fees may apply if the item is not returned in its original packaging.
- The item must be in sellable, new condition unless damaged or defective.
- Customer will receive a credit for a product that is claimed "defective" within 3-5 days of notifying Grimco. Items with manufacturing defects will be sent directly to the m anufacturer in accordance with their warranty terms. Grimco will contact the manufacturer and initiate the claim process. Grimco has the right to re-invoice the customer at a later date for the material if the manufacturer proves the material is non-defective.
- Grimco has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall Grimco be held liable for any labor cost incurred from any defective products.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Custom and non-stock items
- Items that have been installed or used
Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express are welcomed.
Credit Card Payments, PCI Compliance & Tokenization Grimco employs a fully PCI Compliant model of credit card tokenization for online payments. The process of tokenization means that any credit card information you store on grimco.com is replaced with a “token”. Tokens allow for safer long-term storage of transaction data and if ever compromised cannot be monetized. The specific form a tokenization Grimco employs is a multi-pay token. This form of tokenization means that the customer’s Primary Account Number is never accessed at any point during a payment transaction. Our customers are directed to a hosted gateway page at the time of payment for the collection and processing of sensitive information. If a multi-pay token is ever intercepted, hacked or exposed, the tokens are useless to anyone but the authorized merchant. This means there is no risk of compromised account information. For more information on PCI Compliance, please visit PCI ComplianceGuide.org
Net 30 days with approved credit. Apply for credit
Remittance Payment Address
Grimco has implemented lockbox deposit services with J.P. Morgan Chase. Our lockbox service will accept checks, ACH and Wire Transfer payments. We are still accepting payments on GRIMCO.com. It is important that you mail all future check payments along with remittance detail to the new address to avoid delays in processing your payments. The change in the remittance address shall not be deemed to grant or extend credit terms or modify the terms and conditions of any prompt pay discount.
Delivery via regular USPS:
29538 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1295
Your remittance advice needs to include specific information to avoid delays in processing and posting payments. The remittance detail needs to include invoice date, prompt payment discount and amount paid for each invoice, as well as Grimco’s 9-digit invoice/credit memo number and 2-digit extension including the dash (i.e., 012345678-01) for every item related to the payment.
Additionally, we receive ACH and Wire Transfer through J.P. Morgan Chase. Please contact our Accounting Department for details. (800) 542-9941 Ext. 1851.
This is not a change of ownership or title situation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Grimco’s Accounting Department at (800) 542-9941 Ext. 1851.
Credit Card Chargeback's
Any chargeback's filed will result in the account being halted until the chargeback is cleared. Customers should contact Accounting before filing any charge backs. The account will be responsible for any fees if the chargeback if found in Grimco's favor. Furthermore that account will become advance payment only. Please contact Accounting with any questions at 800.542.9941.
There is a $25.00 fee for NSF checks.
GRIMCO INC SALES AND USE TAX POLICY STATEMENT
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The amount of tax and shipping added to your order depends on where you have asked for the product to be shipped as well as on which products and/or services you've chosen to purchase. Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
GRIMCO INC COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus).
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state where it DOES NOT have physical presence (or nexus) because GRIMCO INC is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file for the corresponding state. If we are shipping into a state GRIMCO INC has physical presence (or nexus), a tax-exempt certificate will be required for that state.