Shop On Grimco.com & Save An Additional 3%!*
Every order you place on Grimco.com qualifies for an additional 3% savings over the price you would receive if you placed the order by phone, email or fax.
That’s 3% back to your bottom line just by buying online!
*Some products are excluded from the promotion due to manufacturer minimum resale pricing. Some exclusions include 3M Envision products, other select 3M™ products, Epson inks, some HP inks and Hardware/Software products. All items are subject to exclusion due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
- Orders less than $100 will incur flat-rate shipping of $15 (applied on a per order basis).
- Qualifiers for Free Shipping*
- Any local delivery/UPS Ground order over $100.
- Updating a shipping method or selecting “Ship Now” will incur additional shipping charges.
- Available Shipping Methods:
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.
- UPS 3 Day Select
- Other services may be available
- Larger shipments ship motor freight.
- All motor freight shipments will incur a minimum of $135 delivery charge.
- Local delivery services may be available in your area (minimum order may apply).
- Hazardous Material: Not all items can ship via air. Ground service may be required.
- Shipping Time: Grimco, Inc. stocks thousands of items for immediate shipping. Orders with custom or out of stock items may take longer to ship. If your order is time sensitive, ask your Customer Service Representative for assistance.
Due to fluctuations in raw materials and energy costs prices may change without notice.
Return Policy for Stock & Non-Stock items
- Items purchased from GRIMCO® may be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. The product must be unused and in the original packaging. Once the item is received, a refund will be issued within 3-5 business days.
- Custom items are not eligible for return.
- Non-stock items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer related returns are subject to the following handling fee:
- Return via UPS or local delivery: $15
- Return via Motor Freight: $135
- Claims related to defective material will be filed directly to the appropriate manufacturer in accordance with their warranty terms. GRIMCO® will contact the manufacturer and initiate the claim process. If the manufacturer requires samples, GRIMCO® will provide UPS labels to the customer. GRIMCO® has no expressed warranties beyond the manufacturer warranties. Under no circumstances shall GRIMCO® be held liable for labor cost incurred from defective products.
Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express are welcomed.
Credit Card Payments, PCI Compliance & Tokenization GRIMCO® employs a fully PCI Compliant model of credit card tokenization for online payments. The process of tokenization means that any credit card information you store on grimco.com is replaced with a “token”. Tokens allow for safer long-term storage of transaction data and if ever compromised cannot be monetized. The specific form a tokenization GRIMCO® employs is a multi-pay token. This form of tokenization means that the customer’s Primary Account Number is never accessed at any point during a payment transaction. Our customers are directed to a hosted gateway page at the time of payment for the collection and processing of sensitive information. If a multi-pay token is ever intercepted, hacked or exposed, the tokens are useless to anyone but the authorized merchant. This means there is no risk of compromised account information. For more information on PCI Compliance, please visit PCI ComplianceGuide.org
Net 30 days with approved credit. Apply for credit
Remittance Payment Address
GRIMCO® has implemented lockbox deposit services with J.P. Morgan Chase. Our lockbox service will accept checks, ACH and Wire Transfer payments. We are still accepting payments on GRIMCO.com. It is important that you mail all future check payments along with remittance detail to the new address to avoid delays in processing your payments. The change in the remittance address shall not be deemed to grant or extend credit terms or modify the terms and conditions of any prompt pay discount.
Delivery via regular USPS:
29538 Network Place
Chicago, IL 60673-1295
Your remittance advice needs to include specific information to avoid delays in processing and posting payments. The remittance detail needs to include invoice date, prompt payment discount and amount paid for each invoice, as well as GRIMCO®’s 9-digit invoice/credit memo number and 2-digit extension including the dash (i.e., 012345678-01) for every item related to the payment.
Additionally, we receive ACH and Wire Transfer through J.P. Morgan Chase. Please contact our Accounting Department for details. (800) 542-9941 Ext. 1851.
This is not a change of ownership or title situation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact GRIMCO®’s Accounting Department at (800) 542-9941 Ext. 1851.
Credit Card Chargeback
Any chargeback filed will result in the account being halted until the chargeback is cleared. Customers should contact Accounting before filing any charge backs. The account will be responsible for any fees if the chargeback if found in GRIMCO®'s favor. Furthermore that account will become advance payment only. Please contact Accounting with any questions at 800.542.9941.
There is a $25.00 fee for NSF checks.
GRIMCO INC SALES AND USE TAX POLICY STATEMENT
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The amount of tax and shipping added to your order depends on where you have asked for the product to be shipped as well as on which products and/or services you've chosen to purchase. Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
GRIMCO INC COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus).
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state where it DOES NOT have physical presence (or nexus) because GRIMCO INC is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file for the corresponding state. If we are shipping into a state GRIMCO INC has physical presence (or nexus), a tax-exempt certificate will be required for that state.