Terms & Conditions
Shop On Grimco.com & Save An Additional 3%!*
Every order you place on Grimco.com qualifies for an additional 3% savings over the price you would receive if you placed the order on via the phone, email or fax.
That’s 3% back to your bottom line just by buying online!
*Some products are excluded from the promotion due to manufacturer minimum resale pricing. Some exclusions include 3M Envision products, other select 3M products, Epson inks, some HP inks and Hardware/Software products. All items are subject to exclusion due to manufacturer imposed pricing restrictions.
Grimco Inc. has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall Grimco Inc. be held liable for any labor cost incurred from any defective products warranted by the product manufacturers.
- Orders less than $100 will incur flat-rate shipping of $15 (applied on a per order basis).
- Qualifiers for Free Shipping*
- Any local delivery/UPS Ground order over $100.
- Any motor freight order over $1,000. *Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are excluded.
- Updating a shipping method or selecting “Ship Now” will incur additional shipping charges.
- Available Shipping Methods:
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.
- UPS 3 Day Select
- Other services may be available
- Parcel Service C.O.D. shipments will have additional fees.
- Larger shipments ship motor freight (No C.O.D.'s on freight).
- Local delivery services may be available in your area (minimum order may apply).
- Hazardous Material: Not all items can ship via air. Ground service may be required.
- Shipping Time: Grimco, Inc. stocks thousands of items for immediate shipping. Orders with custom or out of stock items may take longer to ship. If your order is time sensitive, ask your Customer Service Representative for assistance.
Due to fluctuations in raw materials and energy costs prices may change without notice.
- Grimco, Inc offers returns/exchanges on stock items, within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All returns/exchanges must have a return authorization number assigned before product is returned.
- Restocking fee and other fees may apply.
- Custom and non-stock items are not eligible for return.
- Grimco is not responsible for labor and material costs incurred due to damaged, defective and/or incorrect product.
- View our Return Policy for more details.
Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express are welcomed.
Credit Card Payments, PCI Compliance & Tokenization Grimco employs a fully PCI Compliant model of credit card tokenization for online payments. The process of tokenization means that any credit card information you store on grimco.com is replaced with a “token”. Tokens allow for safer long-term storage of transaction data and if ever compromised cannot be monetized. The specific form a tokenization Grimco employs is a multi-pay token. This form of tokenization means that the customer’s Primary Account Number is never accessed at any point during a payment transaction. Our customers are directed to a hosted gateway page at the time of payment for the collection and processing of sensitive information. If a multi-pay token is ever intercepted, hacked or exposed, the tokens are useless to anyone but the authorized merchant. This means there is no risk of compromised account information. For more information on PCI Compliance, please visit PCI ComplianceGuide.org
Net 30 days with approved credit. Apply for credit
Credit Card Chargeback's
Any chargeback's filed will result in the account being halted until the chargeback is cleared. Customers should contact Accounting before filing any charge backs. The account will be responsible for any fees if the chargeback if found in Grimco's favor. Furthermore that account will become advance payment only. Please contact Accounting with any questions at 800.542.9941.
There is a $25.00 fee for NSF checks.
GRIMCO INC SALES AND USE TAX POLICY STATEMENT
We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The amount of tax and shipping added to your order depends on where you have asked for the product to be shipped as well as on which products and/or services you've chosen to purchase. Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
GRIMCO INC COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus).
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state where it DOES NOT have physical presence (or nexus) because GRIMCO INC is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
GRIMCO INC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file for the corresponding state. If we are shipping into a state GRIMCO INC has physical presence (or nexus), a tax-exempt certificate will be required for that state.